Written by Inian Parameshwaran
Last update: Wednesday, Sep 11, 2019
Follow the below steps to install Dexecure if your site is using WordPress.
- Login to Dexecure Dashboard and create a Dexecure domain at https://app.dexecure.com/dashboard.
- Go to the website and add the domain you want to optimize.
- Once you add a domain in the dashboard, you would get a Dexecure domain like xxx.cloudfront.net
- Install a plugin which lets you enable a CDN on your Wordpress website. Supported plugins include https://wordpress.org/plugins/cdn-enabler/
- Enter the Dexecure domain obtained from the previous step into the settings page of the Wordpress plugin.
That's it! Dexecure is installed now.